This project is read-only.

Bug fixes and some improvement

Jul 23, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Hi !

I fixed a couple of bugs and added some small improvements, how can i merge them into the project?
Can you make me a project member?
I can also send you a zit with the full project including the modifications...

Marian
Jul 23, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Hi Marian,

Congratulations, you are first contributor :)

I am kidding, thank you for spending time in fixing bugs and improving the app. I will add you as a member as soo as I find some time, so you can apply the code.

Thanks again,
Miljan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Jul 24, 2015 at 6:05 AM
Hi Marian,

I gave you 'Developer' access rights. Is that fine?

Regards,
Jul 24, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Hi Miljan

Congratulations, this is the first project I contribute to J

Thank you for the developer status. However, I still cannot login to TFS to submit changes. I do not know is this is because of not enough rights, or e code plex error or a problem on my side.

But, I can send you the modified files.

These are my changes:

Fixed bug where user columns definitions where added double every time you would go back and then forward the wizard.

Added functionality to make all SCD1

Added clear All Mappings function (Reset button)

Changed way of handling the drop of temp table - I got errors and this way they were fixed.

Good work! The wizard saves time when writing ETL ;-)

And for the issue with the foreign key and SCD2, please have a look here for a solution which involves a temp table:

http://www.made2mentor.com/2013/08/how-to-load-slowly-changing-dimensions-using-t-sql-merge/

Marian

Jul 25, 2015 at 9:07 AM

Hi Miljan

Thank you for the change, but when I open the project and put my code plex credentials for link

https://tfs.codeplex.com/tfs/tfs28

I still do not have access.

Marian

Jul 27, 2015 at 1:39 AM
Hi Marian,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I never did this before so I will need to read more about it and see what else I have to set / allow.

Currently, time is not something I have, so it will have to wait a little bit :(

Thanks a lot, we'll have a chat soon.
Sep 15, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Hi knyazs,
Could you make me a project member also?
I heard about this application about 2 years ago and I think that idea is excellent.
However, there are many issues noticed and currently application is useless and almost... dead.
Please, find a little bit time to give me and mgahappy access as developers.
It's very important for life of the application.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Sep 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Hi kamiln,

I added you and mgahappy as a developers. You will see there is 'Developer' next to your name for this project.

Unfortunately, I have no time to develop this application anymore as I have other priorities.

Please let me know if I can do anything else.

Thanks,
Miljan